About Me

My photo
In a nutshell, I'm a dreamer, an author, a poet, a reader, an equestrian, a beach goer, a horror film fanatic, a crazed zombie lover, a chocolate Reese eater, and an animal activist.


Blogs to Follow

Blogs To Follow
Wise Words - Book Blogger

Monday, July 23, 2012

Sworn to Secrecy

Hey guys! I know I don't blog enough; mostly because I have been extremely lazy. Nothing new has been going on with me. I am constantly trying to work on my books, but things get hectic sometimes, and it has been hard to focus on my own words lately. For a while there, I was working on the second book in my series Zombies Don't Throw Rocks, but right now I am working on the second book in my series Supernatural Living. The book itself is called Sworn to Secrecy, and I can't say that it will be published any time within the next month because it needs a lot of work and I haven't quite finished writing it. I am also struggling with which cover I should use for the book because I can't decide if the pink one makes the story seem like some sort of erotica involving Werewolves. I'm going to let you guys tell me which one you like more, and we'll see what's to come when the book gets closer to being finished. I like both covers, but pink is definitely not my color; the Werewolf on the front, however, fits with the story in certain aspects. Lots to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment