About Me

My photo
In a nutshell, I'm a dreamer, an author, a poet, a reader, an equestrian, a beach goer, a horror film fanatic, a crazed zombie lover, a chocolate Reese eater, and an animal activist.


Blogs to Follow

Blogs To Follow
Wise Words - Book Blogger

Sunday, July 29, 2012

My New Friend

So I was at work, and I just happened to glance into one of the kid's washcloths bins. This little guy stuck out like a sore thumb, looking all gothic in a rainbow of washcloths. He came from a quarter machine right by the registers, and for whatever reason, the person who bought him didn't like him. He was still in his plastic case with a yellow lid, of all colors, and he hadn't even been touched. I guess finding him was just a little funny because I kept telling myself I wanted one of those stupid black and red voodoo dolls, but I didn't really want to waste 75 cents on one because I like to keep my quarters for doing laundry or spare change when I'm running low on the green stuff. And even worse, this poor little guy has already been through so much in one day. The dog got a hold of him when I was using the bathroom, and he started to unravel at the bottom. Luckily, I was able to tuck his goods back inside, but I had to rinse the dog slobber off in the sink and dry him with a paper towel. I hate to say it, but he might not survive another attack because this dog eats everything from toilet paper to shoes.

3 comments:

  1. Awww... How cute :)
    And that Dog seems... scary :O
    I've just nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! :D
    You can have a look here at http://anythinginfantasy.blogspot.com/2012/08/versatile-blogger-award.html
    All the best!
    Emily @ anythinginfantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you. Ill have to check it out when I'm on my computer instead of my phone. Roscoe is actually a really sweet dog-he just likes to eat things, and the funny thing is, he got ahold of the voodoo doll again the next day and really tore it up. I had to put the thing back together.... it was annoying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thank you. Ill have to check it out when I'm on my computer instead of my phone. Roscoe is actually a really sweet dog-he just likes to eat things, and the funny thing is, he got ahold of the voodoo doll again the next day and really tore it up. I had to put the thing back together.... it was annoying

    ReplyDelete