About Me

My photo
In a nutshell, I'm a dreamer, an author, a poet, a reader, an equestrian, a beach goer, a horror film fanatic, a crazed zombie lover, a chocolate Reese eater, and an animal activist.


Blogs to Follow

Blogs To Follow
Wise Words - Book Blogger

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mr. Beta Fish

Newest edition to the family =)
My beautiful beta in his beach themed tank.
He's been alive over a month now in my care.
I'm doing good. lol
This is his tank during nighttime.
I let the boyfriend's kids name him, so they picked Steve...
I just call him Mr. Fish.
Convinced my friend to buy a beta that's black, blue, red, and purple.
She's been calling him Squishy Fishy, which is super cute.
I found out he's a spider killer.
Darn thing fell in his tank and died.
He didn't eat it, luckily.

No comments:

Post a Comment