About Me

My photo
In a nutshell, I'm a dreamer, an author, a poet, a reader, an equestrian, a beach goer, a horror film fanatic, a crazed zombie lover, a chocolate Reese eater, and an animal activist.


Blogs to Follow

Blogs To Follow
Wise Words - Book Blogger

Monday, May 13, 2013

Finger Love

I got my second tattoo on April 9th, 2013 at a tattoo parlor place called Bohemia.
And let me tell you, finger tattoos don't heal well. Not even a week after I got it, it peeled off and the L and O were missing. I had to get it redone. Most of it is there this time, but the bottom of the L and O still disappeared and the V and E are a little splotchy. But what can I say? I was warned that getting a tattoo on my finger might not be the best spot on my body to get a tattoo. Going to have to get it redone a third time. Despite finger tattoos not healing well, this was a very good commitment tattoo to get. My boyfriend also got the same tattoo. (It was even his idea)
 When I got it redone, I had the tattoo artist reposition the L so that it wasn't connected to the O like it was the first time around. That was the only big difference between my tattoo and his.
 Over all, I am happy we got these tattoos together. That's love right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment