About Me

My photo
In a nutshell, I'm a dreamer, an author, a poet, a reader, an equestrian, a beach goer, a horror film fanatic, a crazed zombie lover, a chocolate Reese eater, and an animal activist.


Blogs to Follow

Blogs To Follow
Wise Words - Book Blogger

Monday, April 2, 2012

Dead Throne Tour 2012

I saw these guys last night, but it was the second time I saw them. The first time was at my uncles place called Java Jim's in Laporte IN (venue no longer open). Last night's show was the last show of the Dead Throne 2012 Tour. They also played with Every Time I Die, Letlive, and Oh Sleeper. Those bands were okay. It's not my favorite band, but they put on a pretty good show!
This is the Murat Egyptian Room. I love the light fixtures, but the guy's head is annoying!
I love this picture because almost every member is in the picture, and their logo looks awesome!
This picture is awesome because they are both headbanging! Rock on \m/
This video sucks unless you go in about 23 seconds, then you can hear a the good lyrics. The song is called Born to Live. Its one of my fave by them.
I cut out the crappy part of this video, but the beginning is so pretty. It's called  Kansas.

1 comment: