About Me

My photo
In a nutshell, I'm a dreamer, an author, a poet, a reader, an equestrian, a beach goer, a horror film fanatic, a crazed zombie lover, a chocolate Reese eater, and an animal activist.


Blogs to Follow

Blogs To Follow
Wise Words - Book Blogger

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Beyond the Walls in Paperback!

The paperback copy of my book finally came in the mail today. The cover looks so much better compared to the old one, and the words on the back aren't blurry like they were on the old one. I'm so happy with the new changes I made!
As you can see, this one is the old book. I changed the picture a bit. The zombie no longer has a skeleton hand simply because it looks better as a normal hand. The bio hazard sign is no longer white, and it looks a lot older. The words are no longer stretched across the entire book, and the picture is no longer as dark. With this old copy, I would have to tilt the book to the side to see it clearly. With the new copy I don't have to do that anymore, and it looks freaking amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment